Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog skins and the new MRT

Spent some time in the morning to change my blog template... 'Man' this takes long and I have not been doing it for sometime, in fact i have not touched HTML codes for more than a year. Changing bits here and there, I finally decided...

I'm not changing my blog template, the default template is already (somewhat) beautiful, "d'accord!". What a time consuming activity, better used on updating my entries heh.

Something interesting that I noticed today. The MRT I'm taking hasn't got any seats in one cabin. Yes you heard it right, no seats! So now nobardy gonna snatch your seats my fellow netizens. There are no seats huh. Where you gonna seat huh, on the floor huh huh lol. There are only two hand railings for people to grab, but its simply too low to grab. Everyone seems to rest their butt's on it.

Adv: "Introducing the new butt rest railings, saves space and garanteed more standing passengers on board MRT", now whos benefitting from this butt rest, lol.

Right now its only 1 cabin with no seats, the next time, it will be only 1 cabins with seats, hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment